Protection of Personal Data
Your personal data for the purpose of presenting our products and services to you; In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”), Zer Merkezi Hizmetler ve Ticaret A.Ş. ("Zer" or "Company”) within the scope described below.
Detailed information about the purpose of processing your personal data by our Company; here you can access the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.
For what purpose is your personal data processed?
Your collected personal data; For the purpose of carrying out the necessary activities by the relevant business units for carrying out the commercial activities carried out by the Company and conducting the related business processes;
- presenting our products and services to you,
- In case your request and complaint is present, your demands and complaints are finalized,
- conducting satisfaction surveys and
- In this context, in order to establish communication with you;
- It may be processed in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
Who and for what purpose can your personal data be transferred?
Your collected personal data; In line with the above mentioned purposes, our suppliers, public authorized institutions and legally authorized private persons, in case you purchase products and services, our business partner to the banks to perform the payment process within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law no. It can be transferred.
What is the Legal Reason and Method of Collecting Your Personal Data?
Personal data processing If you come into contact with our Company in electronic and physical environment through the web site, call center, mobile application channels to provide you with our products and services in accordance with the performance of the contract and the legitimate interest of our Company based on the legal grounds of personal data processing specified in articles 5 and 6 conditions.
What Are Your Rights as a Personal Data Owner?
As a personal data holder, you have the following rights under Article 11 of the Law.
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- Request information if personal data is processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- If the personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request that it be corrected and to request the notification of the transaction to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of the personal data in case of the disappearance of the reasons requiring processing and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
In the event that the personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the damages.
You can submit your applications for your rights listed above to our Company by filling out the Data Owner Application Form. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires additional costs, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff set by the Personal Data Protection Board.